Any help

Momofall06

Chirping
Oct 1, 2021
Mississippi
I have this chicken and idk what’s wrong with it one day it was fine came home from town found it in my yard laying down won’t get up so have him inside water feed eating drinking just fine can move legs and wings and stuff just won’t get up can anyone give me a idea the other chickens Turkeys and peacock and ducks are fine just this one and I’m confused and not sure how to help

Is this your chicken or a mystery visitor? Are the other birds you mentioned your flock? If the answer is yes to both questions, you should probably euthanize this sick chicken. Its symptoms could be from a very contagious avian virus you do not wish to import into your flock.

Is this your chicken or a mystery visitor? Are the other birds you mentioned your flock? If the answer is yes to both questions, you should probably euthanize this sick chicken. Its symptoms could be from a very contagious avian virus you do not wish to import into your flock.
Part mine but he’s the only one that is doing it no one else so I’m just puzzled

Back
Top Bottom