Any idea what this girl might be? green layer?

WhitneyJo

Chirping
Jun 11, 2018
I picked up this girl in a 4 pack along with two Amerucanas and the Rumpless creature you see in the background. A while after she had been mixed in with my flock (after several weeks of quarantine) I started getting these lovely green eggs! I do have 3 babies that haven't started laying yet but I'm fairly certain it isn't any of them. The two Amerucanas lay blue, I've caught them both in the act, and the rumpless lays a tiny cream egg...so I'm thinking the green is her? but what is she, an EE of some kind I suppose? Disregard all the poo, two ladies thought roosting in front of the next box was a good idea last night smh....THANKS
1581453885486.png
1581453898752.png

Interesting. Looks like she has araucana in here somewhere for that to happen. What color does she lay? Do I see a single comb?
Yep single comb, I got her off a craigslist add that said "Purebred rumpless speckled aracauna" lol and I was like....hmmmm but she's just too cute and her personality is super fun! She lays a tiny cream egg, this picture has a bit of forced perspective, it's a small egg, but I love her anyway :)
1581517411629.png

Back
Top Bottom