Any ideas on the breed of this little one?

I have 2! I love them..

One is a complete puppy dog -- she will run into the house every chance she gets, and loves nothing better than sitting on a lap. She was an only chick, and I kept her with me just about all the time, except at night. The other is also friendly, and will come over for a nice lap nap.

And blue eggs!!
Omg so sweet! I’m excited! I was feeling bad that this is an only chick but the little chirper seems perfectly content snuggling up with me. I thought my flock was closed but I couldn’t say no to this cutie. 💗

Omg so sweet! I’m excited! I was feeling bad that this is an only chick but the little chirper seems perfectly content snuggling up with me. I thought my flock was closed but I couldn’t say no to this cutie. 💗
I know the feeling! I used to only go to stores with curbside pickup so I could take her with me! But she's now everyone's favorite chicken.

I have 2! I love them..

One is a complete puppy dog -- she will run into the house every chance she gets, and loves nothing better than sitting on a lap. She was an only chick, and I kept her with me just about all the time, except at night. The other is also friendly, and will come over for a nice lap nap.

And blue eggs!!
EEs are the best! I used to own 9, but sadly, we lost one. We did however hatch a few more. They are my FAVORITE breed! So far, we have 15

Back
Top Bottom