Any ideas what this is?

Sep 18, 2019
Lafayette, CA
Hi everyone,
I have an 11 week old cockerel, though the photos I am posting
IMG_3798D.jpeg
are most likely from week 6 or 7. Any ideas what he is? (other than stinking cute). The last photo was taken today, so about 11 weeks old.

thanks in advance!

Attachments

• IMG_3803D.jpeg
    IMG_3803D.jpeg
    560.3 KB · Views: 2
  • IMG_3703D 2.jpeg
    IMG_3703D 2.jpeg
    415.1 KB · Views: 3
  • IMG_4030.jpeg
    IMG_4030.jpeg
    988.5 KB · Views: 4
Last edited:
Where did you get him? Can you get current photos, preferably standing side profile in a natural position?

He appears to be Splash.

Are the soles of his feet yellow or white?

Have his comb and wattles turned red yet?

Are his earlobes red or white?

Where did you get him? Can you get current photos, preferably standing side profile in a natural position?

He appears to be Splash.

Are the soles of his feet yellow or white?

Have his comb and wattles turned red yet?

Are his earlobes red or white?
Hi! He came as an unsolicited "extra" with our order from Murray McMurray. I attached another photo from today which is hopefully helpful to you. His feet are bluish, and the soles are grey. Comb and wattles are turning red now. White earlobes.

Attachments

• IMG_3828.jpeg
    IMG_3828.jpeg
    844.8 KB · Views: 4
Hi! He came as an unsolicited "extra" with our order from Murray McMurray. I attached another photo from today which is hopefully helpful to you. His feet are bluish, and the soles are grey. Comb and wattles still pale. White earlobes.

So VERY beautiful! I'm desperately wanting a splash male out of my Blue Australorps.

Murray McMurray has Blue Andalusians, which come as Blue-Black-Splash. I don't see any other BBS breeds in their catalog who would have white earlobes. :)

So VERY beautiful! I'm desperately wanting a splash male out of my Blue Australorps.

Murray McMurray has Blue Andalusians, which come as Blue-Black-Splash. I don't see any other BBS breeds in their catalog who would have white earlobes. :)
Thanks for the info--I'm always so impressed with the depth of knowledge in this forum! I had never known about Splashes before, so this is very intriguing.

Back
Top Bottom