Any islanders on byc

I wish does that count?!?!
cool.png
big_smile.png

hide.gif

Go to User List in the blue bar above. Do a search by country and select Bahamas. That will tell you who the one other is! But keep in mind that a lot of people forget to put their location in their profile.

I've never been to the Bahamas, but my Dad was a sailor and loved it. He had a real Bahama dinghy for many years. We sailed her for all our growing up years.

And I still have 2 conch shell horns!

Last edited:
Hello, I got your pm but my pm box is almost full so we will talk here. I live in Abaco and have a laying flock of dominiques, ee and buff orpingtons. Leghorns, r.i.reds and some game mix are in the brooder, (about 5 weeks old). What breed/breeds do you have?

i;m getting haitian plumed. And i want to get a few eggs from someone on the use closer to me. But i cant find anyone here that can get eggs here within the ten day time frame. So i'd have to find another way. But i cant wait to get my two little chicks from the farm in nassau.

New chickens. You wouldnt happen to have any hatching eggs nah would u /???

Anyways. It SUPER!! To see another islander on byc.

Hi all,

I'm not in The Bahamas, but am working on a non-profit project there, and we are planning to go down in about two weeks time to build a few coops with residents in Exuma. I'm trying to source about 30 egg-laying chicks and wonder if any of you guys / girls have any suggestions about where to acquire them. Please let me know if you have any suggestions. Thanks!

Rob

Back
Top Bottom