any kpop fans?

thanai

Songster
Jul 3, 2020
Canada
Hi everyone,
just curious if there are any other kpop fans hanging around byc! I'm an avid fan myself of multiple groups. I'm guessing this is the right section for this! I like listening/dancing to kpop (I also watch kdramas). Interested to see if anyone responds! 🎶🎶🎶

Hi everyone,
just curious if there are any other kpop fans hanging around byc! I'm an avid fan myself of multiple groups. I'm guessing this is the right section for this! I like listening/dancing to kpop (I also watch kdramas). Interested to see if anyone responds! 🎶🎶🎶
My main groups are BTS, SKZ, ATEEZ, etc.

I listen to a lot of Kpop and watch Kdramas too. I'm also into Jpop and Jdramas. I like older BigBang, 2NE1, Nu'Est to name a few. For Jpop, I like KAT-TUN, Arashi, Nagabuchi Tsuyoshi, also to name a few.

Someone finally found my thread, haha! BigBang is awesome. I've heard of Nu'Est, I should check them out! What's your favourite kdrama you've seen? I have tried a couple jdramas and some jpop, but they're not quite as much my style.
I listen to a lot of Kpop and watch Kdramas too. I'm also into Jpop and Jdramas. I like older BigBang, 2NE1, Nu'Est to name a few. For Jpop, I like KAT-TUN, Arashi, Nagabuchi Tsuyoshi, also to name a few.

My favourite K-drama is You're Beautiful. Fun story, great soundtrack. It was such a popular drama that it got remade in Japan and Taiwan. I have all three versions on DVD.

I have a couple of BTS' albums. I own a lot of Jpop and Kpop CDs. I would say that about half of my music collection is in English and I have over 11K songs on my phone.

I've been into Jpop & Kpop for about 15 years now.

My favourite K-drama is You're Beautiful. Fun story, great soundtrack. It was such a popular drama that it got remade in Japan and Taiwan. I have all three versions on DVD.

I have a couple of BTS' albums. I own a lot of Jpop and Kpop CDs. I would say that about half of my music collection is in English and I have over 11K songs on my phone.

I've been into Jpop & Kpop for about 15 years now.
I only have one BTS album (just became a true fan recently). It's Map of the Soul 7: The Journey (so the Japanese versions of the Korean songs). I have all their albums digitally though. I love it! Which albums do you have?
I haven't seen You're Beautiful but I've seen a lot (I recommend Just Between Lovers).

I have Face Yourself, and the Best of in both Korean and Japanese.
This is my artist list for Kpop:
1634350714205.png

I listen to some K pop. However I find some annoying. I can’t get into boy group k-pop. I prefer girl group like of 2NE1.

I been listing to Jessi, a Korean rapper.

Back
Top Bottom