Any one ever hear of 3 willows ranch?

equine chick

Crowing
14 Years
Feb 9, 2007
Volant Pa Lawrence County
I was thinking about ordering from three willows ranch in oregon for ducklings. I did a search here no results. They also sell chicks, goats and a couple of farm supplies for goats, cheese making. They have appleyards which my dd wants. I appreciate any input.

I've never heard of them. They might be a private family and not a hatchery.

A good place to ask would be to go to the "meet-ups" forum. Find the thread about the fall poultry swap in Corvallis Oregon. It won't be too far down from the top. Lots of Oregon poultry owners are hanging out on that thread. There is a good chance someone will know the farm you are talking about. There are a couple of goat people who are on that thread, too, do double your chances that someone knows them.

Do you know what town they are located in?

By the way, if you are ordering from Oregon, Holderread sells some really nice fat calm Silver Appleyards. I'm very pleased with the ones I got from him.

Oops, I checked out their web site. You are looking for mini Appleyards.

Holderread does sell those, but I have no experience with them. My Appleyards are the large version.

I plan on ordering from holdereads in the spring, they are done shipping baby ducks for the year. My dd wanted some for her birthday and I really wanted to get her a couple. No chance in the east finding a breeder. Thanks for your help though.

Back
Top Bottom