any one got any plymoth rocks??

Wolf, I think they have a calm temperament, but I can't say for certain since I only own Rocks. Maybe someone can tell us their experience with them. I think the Doms are slightly less consistent layers than Barred Rocks, from what I've been told.

I have a Brockadoododo!he is the best roo in the world,so far.Everyone know a roo can turn tales in a flash!I also have 6 chicky rocks.....they ROCK!They all come to me and jump on my arm when I open the cage.Id post a pic of them if I could figure out how 2...lol...get them.....there faces look like little hawks when they are young!

I have a Barred Rock hen who is great. She lays daily (in fact, she the only one who lays daily), and her eggs are too big to fit into the extra large egg cartons. She's not big on being picked up, but doesn't mind being touched at all. Very nice girl.

My brother has three barred rocks.
One got picked on and they had to let
it loose. It is one of the friendliest chickens I ever saw. It comes running
when you come out the door and follows you around like a dog. I had the food in a can once and it came up and started jumping like a dog, it was so funny. They are great chickens, very friendly and nice.
big_smile.png

Back
Top Bottom