Any Ostrich farmers

C Ferguson

Hatching
6 Years
Jun 4, 2013
Delaware, Ohio
I recently been kicking around the idea of raising Ostriches for fun and profit. Plenty of Ostrich husbandry but not so much on profitability or farming markets. All the business info is from the 90's or South Africa. I have e-mailed the AOA with no reply. If someone could point me in the right direction or give some positive realistic advice I would be most helpful (plenty of nea-sayers) Thanks.

This forum (though I am little active myself anymore) is as good a venue in the world to find information on ratites. Become a member. Start your own research.

The years of back posts where contain large amounts of information about ostrich-raising

SE

Hello, I am Southern California. I have few pair but no luck. They started producing eggs. If anyone ho wants to share their experience to help me out. I will be very Thankful.

I have a small ostrich ranch in northern Arizona. Not many people in this area engaged in ostrich raising but always glad to speak to other small farmers about their experiences. Also looking to buy another blue/black rooster of breeding age if anyone knows of one for sale. I can transport the bird myself.

Hey, My name is Ray Petty and I am in East Texas and I will be raising ostrich starting this fall. I plan on buying breeders from Samantha Barnard near Houston Texas. She really knows all about ostrich and is more than willing to share knowledge. Send me an email to [email protected] and I will have her call you!

Back
Top Bottom