Any other breeders who thread test sex of eggs using black thread on a needle?

Spoiler Alert: transgendered in humans is nothing like what’s been discussed here, and that discussion should be dropped. It’s off topic and the jokes are straight up inappropriate. If anyone cares to know why, I’d be happy to discuss it with you in PM. Otherwise, this is not the place to make jokes like this.

any animal can have hermaphroditism. Any animal can have homosexuality. Any animal can have dominance that looks like sex. I have a hen that crows when stressed. It’s nothing to do with anything but stress.

I have a hen that crows when stressed. It’s nothing to do with anything but stress.
It's not only stress. It can be caused also if a male became weak or passed away. I'm not making fun of them (I'm not a big supporter of LGBT but I still will support them)

Spoiler Alert: transgendered in humans is nothing like what’s been discussed here, and that discussion should be dropped. It’s off topic and the jokes are straight up inappropriate. If anyone cares to know why, I’d be happy to discuss it with you in PM. Otherwise, this is not the place to make jokes like this.

any animal can have hermaphroditism. Any animal can have homosexuality. Any animal can have dominance that looks like sex. I have a hen that crows when stressed. It’s nothing to do with anything but stress.
Some of your info is false (I don't mean to be rude)

Back
Top Bottom