Any Stocks or Swaps in NC????

HenThymes

pippin ain't easy
9 Years
Feb 27, 2010
Foothills of NC
I am in the western part of the state and there used to be a chicken swap type at a local TSC in Statesville a couple of times a year but have not heard of anything in well over a year. Does anyone know if anything still exists in NC???
hu.gif

there is a show in Salisbury in the spring and fall that has a pretty good tailgate section but I'm not sure what the dates are I always seem to miss it. its at the fair grounds.

Kenneth Flippen

The gentleman that was part of our yahoo group that arranged the TSC sale in Statesville passed away last year. No one in the area stepped up to plan another, so we haven't had one. Now it is just too Hot to have them till Fall, then it will be show season again.

Fall shows in mid and western NC.

**Oct 30 - Morganton, NC - Burke County fairgrounds - Should be a nice show again this year.
**Nov 6 - Salisbury, NC - Rowan County Fairgrounds - Actual show is just Old english games, but the sales area outside will have anything and eveything.
**Nov 13 - Greensboro, NC - Guilford Extension Service arena - Smallest NC show
**Nov 27 - Winston-Salem, NC - Dixie Classic Fairgrounds - Largest all breed NC show with a large sellers area outside

More details will be posted with contact info for each show 4-5 weeks before the show.

Matt

Last edited:
Quote:
Matt, thank you very much for the information. We are just getting started with showing and did not know of anything in the area in the fall, the only ones I had heard about were the spring shows, I also like to look at all the good stock.
big_smile.png

Sorry to hear about the gentlemen's passing. Please keep me posted if you do hear of any that do come up in the future in the area.

Thanks Again,
Tricia

Back
Top Bottom