Any swaps in S Illinois, W. Kentucky, SE Missouri, or SW Indiana?

Illinois_ Kelly

Songster
12 Years
Sep 13, 2007
Marion, Illinois
If anyone knows of any swaps near me, Williamson County Illinois, please let me know. The only one I know of right now is in Waterloo, IL which is 2+ hours away.

If I don't find any others I may find myself forced to go though! LOL

Thanks!
Kelly

Hey Wren!
Thanks for letting me know. Bloomington, IN is a little over 4 hours from me, so I don't think we'll try that one. If you hear of anything else though, please let me know. I was really hoping there might be one in western Kentucky but so far no one has said anything.

Nice to meet ya!
Kelly

most livestock auction places have small animal days where they sell chickens ducks rabbits ect ect check the net, local listings,feed store or local FFA and 4-H ect for dates.my local livestock auction house has theres every 1ST AND 3RD SAT.

pdsavage -
I've been checking the newspapers, local craigslist, and farmers market posts. I'll keep looking. If you hear of anything near southern Illinois, please let me know.

Casey-
Have you ever been to that one? It's about 3 hours from me, so the Waterloo show would be much closer. I' haven't been to the Waterloo show yet either though. What shows have you been to?

ok i found this not sure if its close to you or not.i just googgled missoiri small animal swap meet.
SugarTree Swap Meet, 3rd Sat of each month, March-October. Located just 8 miles west of Rolla at the SugarTree Exit #176, on Arlington Road right next to Vernelle’s Motel. For more information (including map), visit the website at http://www.geocities.com/SugarTreeSwap Hours are 8am - 3pm. Concessions, restroom, and primitive overnight camping. It’s a great place to sell your extra chickens, turkeys, guineas, ducks, pigeons, caged birds, rabbits, puppies, rats, hamsters, guinea pigs, goat kids, lambs, cages, eggs, plants, fruits and veggies, farmer’s market crafts and goodies...you name it. And if you are looking for the same, just come on out as it’s free for lookers and buyers! And be sure to bring a friend…or two…or three… (smile)

It's actually about 3 1/2 hours from me (I'm southeast of Marion, IL), which is a little far for us to travel right now. Thank you so much for the information though. At some point we may go up that way and see what all they have. If you ever go, let us know what it was like.
Thanks again!
Kelly

hey Kelly I am in the Cobden/Anna area and saw your posts. You would not happen to know of anyone in the area who raises and sells Royal Palm turkeys do you?

Back
Top Bottom