Anybody Else Hear Of This?!

herfrds

Songster
10 Years
Jan 11, 2010
Montana
I had to take DD to a doctors appointment 70 miles from home. The appointment went rather quickly. So we went to the mall to look at some things. I came out and there is a chicken walking around my truck!
I look then look closer and it was one of my chickens!!!!
Figured out she had roosted up on top of the fuel tank last night and when we left early this morning she just rode along.

It took myself and 3 others to finally catch her. Sure hope no one caught this on film!
Got a pet carrier and took her home!

I have heard of all kinds of animals hitching rides on vehicles but that is the first chicken I have heard about!

She was sure happy to be back home.

Wow, that is an astonishing story. That must have been the ride of that chicken's life. Hopefully that cured her of roosting in the truck.
I wouldn't be too sure of that 'cause she didn't have time to shop and SHE HAS SEEN THE MALL!
yippiechickie.gif

I wouldn't be too sure of that 'cause she didn't have time to shop and SHE HAS SEEN THE MALL!
yippiechickie.gif
That made me laugh after I figured out what you meant: That this chicken might hitch another ride just to go shopping. I guess I didn't get it at first because my chickens would prefer to shop on Amazon if given the choice, LOL.

That made me laugh after I figured out what you meant: That this chicken might hitch another ride just to go shopping. I guess I didn't get it at first because my chickens would prefer to shop on Amazon if given the choice, LOL.
I'm so impressed, does she have a Prime account, if not, set it up and she'll monopolize your computer.
caf.gif
And they deliver to us Prime members on SUNDAYS!

She's a trend setter. You hen was boldly gone where no hen has ventured before - whew!! Birds deliberately dumped out in mall parking lots don't apply.

Back
Top Bottom