Anybody else play musical instruments?

I play the guitar on Guitar Hero!!
th.gif

I play the piano, clarinet, and oboe. Although, I haven't played the clarinet and oboe for quite a few years....I could probably re-teach myself. I would LOVE to have an oboe of my own!

I am the only person in my family that isn't talented in the music area lol. I'm not sure if anyone has ever heard of "Curtis Blackwell and the Dixie Bluegrass Boys" but that is my family lol. I ATTEMPTED to try my luck at the Banjo once....i failed miserably.

Last edited:
Quote:
How people play that thing without any frets amazes me. My sister is so so good at it but just completely quit. One of my great uncles gave GAVE her a fiddle from the 1800's that tops any fiddle i've ever seen and she neerv plays it
hu.gif

I play an acoustic 6 string, 12 string, and piano. Out of practice on the piano, but I could still get it done with some effort. I love my guitars though. Just started playing those a year and a half ago. Would also like to learn to play the bass so we'll see.

I've really been into tuning my guitar to open d and playing blues with a slide here lately. Thats probably what I'm going to do this evening too!

i play piano (since i was 8) and violin (since i was 13). i mostly play classical, but sometimes play old time fiddle. on the "to learn" list is guitar and tinwhistle.

KyleD.--tell your sister i'll take the fiddle lol. i'm saving up for one because i'm still playing one on loan from my teacher.

Quote:
I wish seh would let someone take it and play it, It sounds soooo good! She won'd do a thing with it though because its been in the family so long.

Back
Top Bottom