Anybody ever have a broody Isa Brown?

ChikeeMomma

Songster
10 Years
Mar 29, 2009
Mid Michigan
Just wondering if anybody has ever had a broody Isa brown. I have one that is spending more time in the nest box. Today she growled and puffed up her feathers when I took eggs out. My Isas have never ever cared about me getting eggs out. Also, my EE looks like she is maybe interested in setting. So send me some broody vibes, please!!!!

hey, there is nothin' sayin' a sex link can't go broody!

want me to run up and down my driveway and yell, "Ooga booga booga stooga cooga looga tooga!" that's all the rhyming i could think of.

Sure, MJ! I've got a silly BO who loves to tease me! She'll sit there all day long on eggs. If I go out and put treats out she comes a running! I think your neighbors would enjoy seeing you do that!

Yep, I have an Easter Egger Roo. So it would be nice if she is! Hope she's not playing games like my BO does. I went in and the Isa Brown was sleeping in the nest box. They never do that. So I woke her and went to check for eggs. She did not agree with my decision!

okay, fine. going out to collect eggs in a minute will run around yelling the crazy words. hope it works. my neighbors already KNOW i am nuts. this is just another link in the chain.
big_smile.png

Back
Top Bottom