Anybody from Wilton, CT or fairfield county area!!!!!!

chickenkeeper12

Chirping
7 Years
Nov 25, 2012
Connecticut
Just wanted to see if anybody is from around where I am. I know a few people that have chickens around my neighborhood, 5 to be exact, and it's just cool to see there set up and their birds!!!!!

Yup, live in Wilton. We got 6 baby chicks just before Easter, they are quite big now...I'm looking forward to eggs later this summer.

Hi there, I am from the redding area but closer to Bethel.

We got 18 chicks in March. Where do you guys get your chicks? I got mine from Agway.

-6 RIR
-6 White Rocks
-6 Jersey Giants

What type of breeds do you have?

Great to see so many backyard chickens! I too have a neighbor around the corner from my house who has a few, and I know a guy at my church has a few too.

Check for people in Connecticut in the "Connecticut!" thread:
https://www.backyardchickens.com/t/55/connecticut

Maybe they found it too?

ChickenPapaCT
cool.png

Hi neighbor! I know Wilton and most of FC very well, having lived in Weston, Westport and Brookfield, although I'm in Litchfield County now. I see some very pretty backyard coops when I drive around Weston/Westport; I think someone organizes a yearly neighborhood "coop tour" down there?

Hi

I'm hoping to move to FF in a few months... Doesn't seem to be too strict ruling in BYC other than property line. Anyone know different/better?

Also - I'm a newbie, so will be our first flock. If that coop tour does exist, I would LOVE to look and learn...
J

Hi there. I am in Weston. Very close to Wilton near Cannondale. Just got my chicken coop set up and trying to find 3-5 Buff Orpingtons or RI Reds. Would love to make contact with someone in the area who is doing this.

Nick
917-226-0519
[email protected]

Hi Nick how are you? I live in Wilton and we have three hens. Do you happen to know anyone in the area to take care of chickens while owner is gone? We are actually gone most of the week and I'm looking for someone to help. Let me know!

Back
Top Bottom