Anybody have any pics of chocolate or dun colored chickens,dun sumatra

Pics
actually you should get black, brown(dun), and khaki...where did you get the chocolate oeg? I tried but haven't been able to find any.....
big_smile.png

Quote:
OK, that is what I got the Khaki are the light ones right? I didn't think I had Splash. I got the chicks from Ideal Hatchery. I wasn't concerned with the quality, just the color because I am going to try to get the color on my Ameraucanas.

Quote:
OK, that is what I got the Khaki are the light ones right? I didn't think I had Splash. I got the chicks from Ideal Hatchery. I wasn't concerned with the quality, just the color because I am going to try to get the color on my Ameraucanas.

ahh, someone thinking along my lines
wink.png
I am going to be working on the same thing..... I LOVE the color and have a LOT of black ameraucana.....

If I had a way to give you some of these chicks I would. I don't need 10 of them. I have one Black Roo and I have a Lavender split chick and a lavender I can't wait to get started on this project.

Chocolate Serama (with other genes at work) and two of his daughters. None of my birds are solid colors, so all my chocolates will be patterned. If I get some with good enough type to keep, I may work on cleaning up the color.
31816_midas_lily.jpg

31816_dun_chick.jpg
31816_dun_chick_1.jpg

The yellow in the first pullet was put there myself, but she does have gold leaking.

Last edited:
Updated Pics of my Dark Brown ( Possibly "Chocolate"???
hu.gif
) Orpingtons

5806_dsc_0226.jpg

Close up of the feather`s
5806_dsc_0228.jpg

3 of the 9 Chicks hatched on 12/14/10 from my 3 Brown hen`s and a Lavender Orp Roo:
5806_dsc_0222.jpg

Back
Top Bottom