Anybody know how to declare your home a farm?

leecey411

Crowing
16 Years
May 31, 2007
We have a home zoned agricultural and I have been raising chickens for a hobby, I wondered about making my home a farm and taking advantage of any tax benefits and grants available. Is anyone familiar with this?

I think some of it has to do with how much of your income comes from the operation. Since 100% of our income is from our farm I've never really had to look into it.

it is diffrent from state to the other and it has to do with how many acers you have,like here in KY you have to have at list min of 10 acers and then you have to put live stock on it like cows,I don't know about chicken, but I am goingto ask.
So best thing to do ask your neighbours and friend and check with your local clerck office.
Omran

it is diffrent from state to the other and it has to do with how many acers you have,like here in KY you have to have at list min of 10 acers and then you have to put live stock on it like cows,I don't know about chicken, but I am goingto ask.
So best thing to do ask your neighbours and friend and check with your local clerck office.
Omran

Back
Top Bottom