Anybody locking down 10/5/11?

Yesterday afternoon was the day I took out the egg turner and last candling. (Day 18) This is my first time with an incubator! (VerY EXCiTED!) 15 Chicklets~Easter Egg Mommies, and Easter Egg Dad's~Possibly Buff Silkie Daddy as well. Praying and Hoping for a Happy, Happy Hatch Day!!! Friday the 7th will be Day 21!! Happy Hopeful Hatch Day's to everyone!

I know its only day 19 but did anybody see any shaking, wiggling, hear peeping, or get a pip? Nothing yet on my end. I am so nervous
hmm.png

Yes it is possible. I have had chicks hatch on day 18. I just set my eggs in the hatchers a little while ago and looked in and saw a wiggle.

I have two pips and some peeping!!!!! So.....I took the day off. Had to call in sick. lol. Never got to watch them before and never had any live. These should be great as I did dry incubation this time.

Last edited:
i've got 15 silkies due to hatch on the 8th-9th (one came with the indent-cracked shell -- alittle super glue and it's looking good!) .... i hesitate to call it 'lockdown' , because i truly suck at leaving them alone
roll.png
... :badjohn: ... these guys are from cj -- i have to say that of everybody ( and i've come to the realization that most 'chickenpeople' are GOOD people!) i've gotten eggs from since may , cj's have yielded the highest hatch % ... gonna be a hectic weekend for me, but i'll try to get some pics in ... really hoping for a showgirl or 2
big_smile.png

Back
Top Bottom