Anybody Use Manna Pro Crumble?? Need Help!

YooHwa

Chirping
8 Years
Mar 12, 2011
6 Buttons Hatched Just Yesterday

So I Went To Trc To Buy Them Feed This Morning

All The Chick Starter Was Medicated And Had Only 18% Of Protein

So I Bought Manna Pro Gamebird Crumble 50lb For $5.00 With 24% Of Protein

Well Today I Grind Them And Put Them In Separate Ziplock Bags

About 6 Hours Later, One Bag Had Black Stuff On Ziplock Bag Which Seemed Like Mold.. And Other One Was Clean...

It's So Weired.. Only One Bag Had Black Stuff.. And Other Didnt...

Also, Is Manna Pro Gamebird Crumble Suppose To Have Tiny Black Dots On Some (not All) Of The Crumbls?

I Mean.. I Don't Know If I'm Being Sensitive Or Sth.. But I'm Really Concerned Now..
sad.png

It Will Be Really Nice If Someone Will Come And Say "yes, They Do Have Tiny Black Dots"

I'm Really Really Worried..

No, they aren't supposed to have little black dots.

I used to feed my buttons and Coturnix Manna Pro until they got salt toxicity and I lost a lot of birds. Boil up some egg yolk and give them that.

Next time, be prepared, it never hurts to have a bag handy.

They don't smell bad or anything..
sad.png

I'll see what happens tomorrow morning...
sad.png
I'm going to get all the feed out and change it to egg yolk..

They seem to eat some of the feed... crap.............

When I'm saying black dots, I don't mean like really black.. Maybe I'll post a pic

A COUPLE OF TINY OBSERVATIONS HERE....

#1 NO GAMEBIRD STARTER IS 18% MEDICATED OR NON MEDICATED... GAMEBIRD STARTER RANGES FROM 28-30% PROTIEN

#2 THERE ARE MANY GAMEBIRD FORMULAS, THEY VARY IN INTENDED PURPOSE AND PROTIEN RANGES FOR SAID PURPOSES... EXAMPLY MAINTENANCE (USUALLY IN THE 19% RANGE) CONDITION/ LAYER/ FINISHER (IN THE 22-24% RANGE), STARTER (IN THE 28-30% RANGE).

#3 HAVING USED MANNA PRO IN THE PAST--- THERE WERE NEVER "BLACK SPECKS" IN IT, ALTHOUGH ALL OF MINE WAS THE 30% STARTER???

IT COULD BE YOU HAVE THE 24% LAYER/ FINISHER? IF SO I CAN'T HELP YOU WITH BLACK SPECKS BEING NORMAL OR NOT???

It says Gmebird/Showbird Manna Por complete crumbes for starting and grwoing Gamebirds, Turkeys, Ducks, Geese, and Broilers Non-Medicated 24% Protein

I took all the feed out and boiling the egg right now...

sad.png
I probably can't get any other feed on Monday.. so I should keep feeding them egg yolk...
Will sugar milk be helpful? do you know anything that might be helpful for them?

I'm really sad now....
I'll try another store on Tuesday.. not TSC since they don't have feed that I need
sad.png

(The feed I got was the last one.. I saw the date and its made on Feb. 5, 2010.....)

Back
Top Bottom