Anybody Use Manna Pro Crumble?? Need Help!

And pine pellets
smile.png
and sweet Pdz and I end up sending people to a different feedstore lol

Pretty Much Just Materials And The Occaisional Med That I Cant Find Elsewhere... Dont Really Use Any Bedding Per Se' And I Get Plain Old Lyme And My Favoriute Oyster "grit" (yes Its Ground To Grit Size So No Mussing Or Fussing With Making It Smaller- Use Strait From The Bag - And Ya Gotta Like That:) ) Other Places Cheaper Which Works As Well In My Uses As The Sweet Pdz....

thankfully, TRC is open today as well.

I know there was no other feed in the one I went to yesterday, so I called another one.

They said they got chick starter 25lb with 20% of protein for 7.99 and 50lb with 24% for 16.99

and they are both dumor.

is dumor okay to use?

THEY'RE TRYING TO SELL YOU CHICKEN STARTER--- JUST LIKE THE LAST TIME. AND YES DUMOR IS LABELED "FOR ALL CHICKS" (SEE MY PREVIOUS POST)

ITS JUNK FOR GAMEBIRDS AND QUAIL ARE GAMEBIRDS DONT WASTE YOUR MONEY

THEY NEED GAMEBIRD STARTER, NOT CHICKEN STARTER--- BUTTON CHICKS ESPECIALLY NEED THE HIGHER PROTIEN 28-30%

IT SHOULD ALSO BE SAID THAT THERE'S MORE TO IT THAN JUST A PERCENTAGE OF PROTIEN... THERE ARE MANY DIFFERENT TYPES OR SOURCES FOR PROTIEN- MANY ARE NOT ABSORBABLE TO CERTAIN TYPES OF ANIMALS... PROTIEN OBTAINED FROM DEAD PLATYPUS CARCASS ISNT WHAT A OSTRICH IS DESIGNED TO EAT SO IT MAY WELL BE NOT ABSORBABLE/ INEFFICIENT/ INCOMPLETE. THEN WE GET INTO THE MYRAID OF AMINO ACIDS, ELEMENTS, FIBER, AND VTAMINS, ETC...

BOTTOM LINE, THERE IS A VERY SPECIFIC REASON AS TO WHY THEY MAKE A GAMEBIRD SPECIFIC SET OF FORMULAS

This high protein DuMOR
00ae.png
Chick Starter 24% Feed is a complete crumble formula for starting turkey and gamebird chicks such as quail, pheasant and chukar, which have very high nutritional requirements early in life. Premium nutrition during this early stage of life will support strong skeletal growth, proper muscle development, beautiful feathering and will get birds off to a healthy start.

well.. they did mention quail..
I can't find any other thing than dumor...
sad.png
and I have no more dealer..
well, I do have one more dealer left, but it won't open today!
sad.png

and they are still feeding on egg yolk.. will cat food help them today?

okay... I'm boiling another egg right now..
I'll see if I can contact that dealer again tomorrow.

Thank you so much for your help
smile.png

I just made contact with them
its "farmers feed and supply inc."
they have quail starter for 50lb with 27% of protein and its 16.99!
thish sound okay!
smile.png
they say they are opening tomorrow till 5:30, so I'll go buy them tomorrow afternoon!

Back
Top Bottom