Anybody's eggs due to hatch on Nov. 1?

Discussion in 'Incubating & Hatching Eggs' started by flchickenlady, Oct 31, 2008.

1. flchickenlady

flchickenlady Out Of The Brooder

Oct 31, 2008
    Ocala, Florida
    The eggs in my bator are due to hatch tomorrow, November 1 and boy am I getting nervous! I was even up in the middle of the night several times checking the humidity levels. I feel like an expectant mother!
    Michele

Last edited: Oct 31, 2008
  2. desertlovers

desertlovers Out Of The Brooder

May 18, 2008
    Yes, we have 11 eggs due tomorrow too... This is our first batch and we are very nervous and excited. We've had a couple of eggs rolling around the past couple of days but so far nothing today.... Good luck and keep us posted!!!

Michael & Cheryl

3. vfem

vfem Yoga...The Chicken Pose

Aug 4, 2008
    Fuquay Varina, NC
    I hope you get a few today on Halloween! That would be fun.

4. ilovechickens

ilovechickens Chillin' With My Peeps

Jun 14, 2008
    West Central Wisconsin
    I have one hatched today the old fashion way, and there are still 5 that have not hatched yet. How long do I leave them there before I remove them if they don't hatch?

5. desertlovers

May 18, 2008
    I have 2 eggs that are chirpping! I have been trying so hard NOT to get too excited since this is my first hatch but now that I have heard them "singing" I am totally excited! [​IMG] I have to go to work in 15 minuets and I don't want to leave....

6. shelleyd2008

shelleyd2008 the bird is the word

Sep 14, 2008
    Adair Co., KY
    I have a broody with 10 eggs due tomorrow, plus 3 more of her eggs in the hatcher. The last time I checked the bator eggs, they looked pretty good. As for the hen though, I will just have to wait and see how many she comes off with. I like to keep my skin!

7. lowcountrypoultry

lowcountrypoultry Chillin' With My Peeps

I had five eggs due Nov. 1, but they all hatched early!

Four hatched yesterday and one is hatching right now [​IMG]

I love hatch time.

Best of Luck on everyones hatches! [​IMG]

8. Ms. Lewis Rich

Ms. Lewis Rich Chillin' With My Peeps

Dec 18, 2007
    My little Bantam blue cochin baby just started zipping, Im going to show the parent birds next weekend at the Ohio Nationals .
    They will be parents for the first time in just a few minutes,!!!!!!!!!
    Daddy is black. Mommie is Splash.

9. desertlovers

May 18, 2008
    Ok, I am home from work and I have 2 eggs that have kinda pipped.... I can see where the beak has broken the shell on both but hasn't fallen off.... The humidity was at 78. I hope the little guys didn't drown..... I will try and wait it out, Please keep your fingers crossed!!! [​IMG]

10. cjeanean

cjeanean Can't Decide

Mar 5, 2008
    Missouri
    [​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by