ANYONE AROUND THE TN AND AL BORDER?

Jayare's Chicks :

I am in Florence Alabama. It's about 10 miles from the Tn border and about 30 miles from Savannah. I live right off the Suvannah highway.

Jayare

Are your ducks still laying?​

Here is a pic of 5 of my 6 ducks, my Khaki Campbell Drake is the 6th one not in the pic.

DSC03130.jpg

Jayare

All I have right now is this 40 gallon troft and a big pie pan like dish that they drink out of and is only big enough for one duck. I am eventually going to have a pond dug here on my 8 acres but haven't gotten around to that project yet.

Jayare

Jayare's Chicks :

All I have right now is this 40 gallon troft and a big pie pan like dish that they drink out of and is only big enough for one duck. I am eventually going to have a pond dug here on my 8 acres but haven't gotten around to that project yet.

Jayare

mom wants ducks so we agrue about not having a pond and now she has seen your "bowl" I called it and now she wants ducks and a "bowl". Thanks for postin' your duckies​

Quote:
mom wants ducks so we agrue about not having a pond and now she has seen your "bowl" I called it and now she wants ducks and a "bowl". Thanks for postin' your duckies

Kiddy pool works good

Yes, a kiddie pool also works just as good and is much cheaper. You can get a pool at Wal-mart for about $11.00 or so and I got my 40 gallon troft at a local Co-op/feedstore for about $29.00. At this time of year it may be hard to find a pool at a store but come summer they are everywhere.

Good luck with your ducks and if you are ever up here in my area just stop by and I'll GIVE you some duck eggs to incubate for FREE.

Jayare

Back
Top Bottom