anyone breed non bearded silkies?

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by Chickenrandomness, Jun 1, 2010.

1. anyone? close to MN, breeds non bearded and can ship as started pullets no older than 17 weeks old

2. ultasol

ultasol Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 30, 2009
    SE Washington
    There is a SUPER NICE trio of well started buff non-bearded silkies on eggbid right now from AmyJo Piehl. She has fantastic stock, as I can heartily attest to based on my experience breeding and showing birds from her.

Her handle on eggbid is destiny something.

3. ultasol

Apr 30, 2009
    SE Washington
    Oh, and she is much closer to you than me. She is also in MN.... I live in WA and have had both chicks and birds shipped to me by Amy.

Excellent person to deal with.

4. destiny_56085

destiny_56085 Chillin' With My Peeps

May 29, 2009
    Sleepy Eye, MN
    Thanks Jen.... The auction for those ends tomorrow. I don't breed non-bearded at all. I was trying to improve my buff silkies and bought some eggs this spring. 3 of those babies turned out to be non-bearded. Nice enough lil birds, but I don't do NB so thus are for sale. I have pics of them on here: http://s35.photobucket.com/albums/d196/destiny_56085/ If the auction ends with no bids then I can sell privately. I live in southwestern MN but can also ship if you live too far.

cough cough Jen.... I have a whole batch of bearded black, blue, and buffs just coming out of the shell right now that aren't spoken for yet. [​IMG]

5. Elite Silkies

Elite Silkies Overrun With Chickens

Jun 17, 2009
    Oklahoma
    My Coop
    I am breeding Non-bearded Lavenders, but they are not laying yet, so it will be little while before I have anything available. But, I also live in Oklahoma, so I am quite a ways away from you.

6. ultasol

Apr 30, 2009
    SE Washington
    Amy, I need to send you some more recent photos of the white cockerels and the black hens. They are looking fantastic.

My brooders are overflowing at the moment. So many excellent looking chicks!

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by