anyone breed non bearded silkies?

There is a SUPER NICE trio of well started buff non-bearded silkies on eggbid right now from AmyJo Piehl. She has fantastic stock, as I can heartily attest to based on my experience breeding and showing birds from her.

Her handle on eggbid is destiny something.

Oh, and she is much closer to you than me. She is also in MN.... I live in WA and have had both chicks and birds shipped to me by Amy.

Excellent person to deal with.

Thanks Jen.... The auction for those ends tomorrow. I don't breed non-bearded at all. I was trying to improve my buff silkies and bought some eggs this spring. 3 of those babies turned out to be non-bearded. Nice enough lil birds, but I don't do NB so thus are for sale. I have pics of them on here: http://s35.photobucket.com/albums/d196/destiny_56085/ If the auction ends with no bids then I can sell privately. I live in southwestern MN but can also ship if you live too far.

cough cough Jen.... I have a whole batch of bearded black, blue, and buffs just coming out of the shell right now that aren't spoken for yet.
wink.png

I am breeding Non-bearded Lavenders, but they are not laying yet, so it will be little while before I have anything available. But, I also live in Oklahoma, so I am quite a ways away from you.

Amy, I need to send you some more recent photos of the white cockerels and the black hens. They are looking fantastic.

My brooders are overflowing at the moment. So many excellent looking chicks!

Back
Top Bottom