Anyone due on March 5th??

Bec

THE Delaware Blue Hen
12 Years
Feb 21, 2007
Home Of The Delaware Blue Hen
I have 6 eggs under a broody Orpington, they are brown and green so I can't see much in there! I got spoiled ion my last batch, the Valentine babies,they had white eggs and I could see everything!!

Anyone else due on March 5th??
yippiechickie.gif

I'm due on around the 3rd! 3 babies to my Bonny who's a Miniature Ginger Oxford Game.......they are the first 3 eggs she's ever laid and they all have perfect little peeps inside them! We only really set them in the incubator for a laugh-never thought they'd all be fertile! Little white eggs and I too can see everything. Her and Rusty the Roo have obviously been very busy!

My Daughter and me are so excited and are counting down to D-Day.

Fingers crossed we'll get 3 healthy little babies.....good luck to you too!

My Daughter is practising with her camcorder to record the hatch!

I'm due around the 5th. I have a bantam cochin sitting three Buff Orpington eggs. I'm collecting more Buff eggs to put under the broody Buff lady (6 so far, going for 10 or so) and those will be due around the 11th or so.

This is my first time *knowing* I'm expecting. When the Buffs first started laying back in October, one went broody immediately and hid away while all the other ladies helped her fill her nest. On November 4, I had 20 surprise chicks!! Those pullets should start laying around mid-April...

I am so excited! My last little group hatched out really well and I am loving them so much! that was my very first home grown babies! It was really fun for my family and I to go out and candle to see the babies!

This time it is not so exciting because we can't see anything
hmm.png
In 2 of the eggs, I saw something,I just don't know exactly what. That was on day 4. One is really porous and it looks like maybe, I don't know, the air sac is on the wrong end? But I am scared to take it out if there is a baby in there. It is a weird shaped egg, one of the ones where it is hard to tell which end is which!

I hope everyone's hatches go well!!!

I have 23 eggs due around the 5th. 20 Golden Seabrights and 3 Serama eggs. Took a while to collect them all so some were probably a bit too old, but I figured I would give them a try anyway!! Good luck everyone!

I have 26 eggs due between the 3rd and the 5th (2 different hatches)...24 mixed eggs, a white leghorn, and a wl/rir...Its so exciting! I cant wait much longer!

I just candled, it is day 8 and I saw 3 definite babies..they were moving all around! the green EE egg was all black, I don;t know if it just has a very thick shell or what, I could barely see the air sack. It didn't smell bad or anything, so I left it under her. The other pink EE egg was very porous and the torpedo egg, has nothing.

Back
Top Bottom