anyone else bored today?

Quote:
Me too. So much to do at home and ZERO to do here except stare at the phone and talk chickens with you guys.

Me three. I guess that talking chickens with you folks is the next best thing to actually being home with them.
smile.png

Ngt Angel, when we're this bored, it's awfully tempting to stir up some trouble on BYC isn't it?

Quote:
Me three. I guess that talking chickens with you folks is the next best thing to actually being home with them.
smile.png

Ngt Angel, when we're this bored, it's awfully tempting to stir up some trouble on BYC isn't it?

Let's see (wringing hands with a sly look on face)....just what can we stir up???? Who can we harass? Buff - at this point, it's all up to you - I leave at 3:30 so you can start by jazzing me about being a slacker!!!

That Ngt Angel is such a slacker that she doesn't even spell out "Night" in her screen name. How awful is that!

Quote:
You can come over to my house and clean.

There's a whole thread of people here desperately in need of a neatnik sweep!

Actually, shockingly, I am bored this afternoon. After being told to pack up my entire office at 10 this morning I have completed that task, labeled the boxes, organized, and am left with nothing to do...

Ol'FashionHen :

lau.gif
, I will be leaving at 3:45
wee.gif

Okay, I have 4 minutes to think of something insulting to say about you behind your back and then start a firestorm of objections from Princess K and multiple others.

Please note nobody has complained about me calling Ngt Angel a slacker. Hmmmm.​

I was fine early today but now I am bored. Hubby just left for work which for me is good for it is me time but today it is cold and cloudy and I have nothing to do. So I came on here to see whats up with everyone else.

Back
Top Bottom