Anyone else get carried away

gabrielle1976

Crowing
10 Years
Feb 21, 2009
Columbia river gorge
It was such a nice day, I was sapose to go to the post office but wasnt able to get the ride like I thought so I figured I got to go and its nice out so why not. So DS and I walked to the bank then hit the hard ware store coffee place then the post office, after the post office I decided it was still nice and even though I was starting to feel rather horrible decided to push on, hit safeway then petco checked the local liquar store that sales tabbco and stuff as well for something for humidity nada then walked to the park to let my son play for awhile , Did this all while dragging our dolly/cart of items with us By the time we go\t to the park we had been walking for 3 hours , now Im at my sisters and Im ragged if I was a dog chew toy id look like that ragged raw hide bone stump that you find coverd in dust behind the couch
sickbyc.gif
. I dont expect to be able to go home till ar9ound 630 and then I have to go get my mom settled in for the night as her helper is on vacation. I can do it , I keep telling my self that .
So does anyone else push more then they should when its nice out side.; especally after winter or yucky weather?

Last edited:
Mr tuseday guarding the packages that will soon be taken to the post office.
Mr Ben tackleing the VERY big hill (think like mile long and steep) with the packages being taken to the post office.
Refuleing at the bottom .
Mr Ben and the packages resting at the post office. Only took us an hour to get here altough we ended up walking for another two hours afterwards.

Your DS is adorable. Your son will have some wonderful memories of today.

I over did things tonight also. It was so warm for most of the evening. So I ended up pulling some weeds, and getting a bunch of the geraniums planted in the big patio pots. It wouldn't have been bad except that bending over has messed up my hips again.

Back
Top Bottom