anyone else got lizads :)

My daughter has a bearded dragon, about 1yr. and 1/2 old and my son has a leopard gecko, but don't know his age. If I had a choice of the two, I'd say that I like the gecko the best.
wink.png

Quote:
Your best bet would be to find a reptile show in your area. Try to google it and see if one is close..that is where I buy all mine from they are healthier and the person can answer any questions you have since they breed them and probably have tons.

Excellent advice, Tonini!

And Poultrypumpkinz, I noticed you're in the Bay Area. There is a Reptile Show there next month! Madison (Kanchii) posted a link for me in her thread. I'll grab it and post it for you.

Here you go : http://www.herpworldexpo.com/

Good luck finding what you want. The shows are fun just to go visit, its amazing how many species you can find there. Its just really cool.
lol.png

I love going...But my husband banned me from the past two shows so I can't wait until next month!! I forgot to mention that I bought two sideneck turtles a dumerils boa and 2 more dart frogs...OOPS
big_smile.png

Quote:
I love going as well. I go with my sister every year. I havent been banned yet, but Im afraid its coming! I cant home last year with a crested gecko and a rat snake. I wasnt told NO, but apparently my sister was and she didnt inform me.
lol.png

I have 4 leopard geckos.... 2 male and 2 female... one was missing for 6 months at my sisters house and she was packing up because she was moving and found him in one of her closets... we all thought he was dead because there was no sign of him... I also have red eared slider turtles...

Yeah we have several that occur around me that occur once a month. So we definitely go to at least one of the three to buy food for our critters. I give into cuteness really easy. I almost made a mistake of buying a Gaboon Viper,I have been looking into getting one for awhile but have never seen one, luckily the voice in my head was loud enough for me to just walk away. I need to get the proper enclosure before I get one. They are quick little buggers.

Last edited:
Quote:
Oh drat!
barnie.gif
I heard about this too, and I just missed it
he.gif
... oh well, thanks anyways for the advice
big_smile.png
! Hopefully there'll be another around here someday
fl.gif
either that or i'll make the trip down to the san jose one this summer...oh and did I mention I got these adorable little leopard geckos
celebrate.gif
?! so cute, alot like your little guy Salva, HorseFeathers.
smile.png
LOL Trying to breed one with my friends female leopard geckos, and the guy I got them from said they were both males, but I have my doubts
hmm.png

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom