Anyone else having issues with Ideal's online ordering system?

congdon476

GaLLiNa LOcA
11 Years
Dec 31, 2008
Pueblo Area
FYI- I ordered from Ideal twice this month, both times online. The first one I called 2 days after to cancel when I saw something else I wanted. They couldn't find my name/order number in the system, even though I received a confirmation number via auto email from them. But, they called back and confirmed the cancellation.

Today I called to see what the ETA was for the 2nd order I'd placed online (after canceling the first). Order was placed Jan. 5th for an ASAP ship out date (latest the 14th according to their website). Calling today, the 13th, they again had difficulties locating my order. After holding for several minutes the woman came back online and said they would be shipping out the 21st. They seemed very cordial and friendly... but if you have any online orders placed with them, you might want to double check to make sure they are a' com'n. I'm still not convinced that they had my order until I called today to confirm it.

Impatiently awaiting my babies....
C
idunno.gif

I don't know what happened with your first order but I can tell you why it would have taken a little longer to find your order today. We are in the process of changing prices over and it will not be complete until tomorrow. Therefore any orders placed for hatch dates after tomorrow are not in the computer yet. The person would have had to go downstairs and find your order in a stack of about 200 orders that are supposed to be alphabatized.

It's not the best system but unfortunatly we had to do it this way this year because of some glitches in timing of the price change. Hopefully by tomorrow when we leave work all orders placed for 2009 will be in the proper computer and things will be back to normal.

I appologize for any confusion that you may have had. If you ever have any problems, please contact me directly.

[email protected]

Teri
Ideal Poultry

Wow- that's a lot of paperwork! Hope you guys have enough coffee to keep you going
big_smile.png
Looking forward to getting my chicks.

Back
Top Bottom