1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

Anyone else miss Joe Bryant?

Discussion in 'Random Ramblings' started by Mahonri, Apr 16, 2011.

1. Mahonri

Mahonri Urban Desert Chicken Enthusiast Premium Member

May 14, 2008
    North Phoenix
    My Coop
    I don't think I've seen a post from him in at least 3 months or maybe longer.

Is he OK?

2. Kansaseq

Kansaseq Prairie Wolf Farm Asylum

Feb 12, 2009
    NE Kansas
    Funny, I was just thinking that same thing today. Anyone know where he is or what he's been up to?

3. Imp

Imp All things share the same breath- Chief Seattle

I've noticed that too. When I see his Indiana thread pop up. His last post was Jan 5th, I think. Kinda worries me.

Imp- maybe we need an ICE list.

4. rufus

rufus Overrun With Chickens

May 17, 2007
    People come and people go. Some of my favorite posters seem to have fallen off of the edge of the world. What happened to Tonopah Patti, Pickles Pickles, Mayberry Saint, Paganfish and the girl from the Carolinas that made soap from goats' milk? Little Racing Chicken went on vacation to Cuba and hasn't posted since.

Rufus

5. call ducks

call ducks silver appleyard addict

Mar 4, 2009
    waterville , canada
    yes i miss him!!! he was allways a good laugh!!

6. Whispering Winds

Whispering Winds Chillin' With My Peeps

He started that great thread about Probiotics for humans and chickens, that I printed off pages and pages of because everyone's input was so invaluable. . .Boyd hasn't posted for awhile either, and I wonder about how is family is doing . . .but I have been hitting and missing more than I ever have since I became a member because of working two jobs, spring coming (I think!!) and general chores . . .so I might have missed something too . . .

7. mamagardener

mamagardener Chillin' With My Peeps

Tonopah Pati was really sick (cancer I think) and she posted a few months ago saying that it was very bleak. I fear the worst for her. The other ones you mentioned I am not sure about. Joe Bryant I have noticed missing too. Lcrt I don't think will be back.

8. DuckLady

DuckLady Administrator Staff Member

Jan 11, 2007
    Washington State
    People come and go and come back. Life happens and gets in the way.

I have cleaned this thread up though. We don't want it to be a finger pointing accusing others type of thread.
    As long as it is friendly and civil, it will remain open.

9. redhen

redhen Kiss My Grits... Premium Member

May 19, 2008
    Western MA
    Yeah.. i miss him too..
    I hope all is well with him.. [​IMG]

10. gryeyes

gryeyes Covered in Pet Hair & Feathers

Quote:Ditto. I LOOKED for his posts, knowing I would enjoy every single one.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by