Anyone else not like eggs?

Settler'sDreamFarm

█ [IMG]emojione/assets/png/2665.png?v=2.2.7[/IMG]
11 Years
Aug 7, 2008
Ontario, Canada :)
I love having chickens ive got lots of them! I love seeing fresh eggs and collecting them. I sell them too! But... I HATE the taste of eggs and I never eat them.....anyone else like me?

Someone else might be, but I love eating my eggs! I have thought about getting some ducks - even though I don't really like duck eggs...

Hi! It's not so strange to have chickens and not eat their eggs. (OK, it's odd to me).
I had a call from someone just today wanting to buy MORE chickens and they don't eat their chickens eggs at all. Not that they don't enjoy eating eggs, but they buy 'eating eggs' from the store and give away or toss the eggs their chickens lay.

I swear, the mentality escapes my comprehension.
smile.png

Lisa

I like eggs, but rarely eat more than 3 a week. If I eat them too often I'll get tired of them and stop eating them for a couple months.
My grandmother wouldn't eat eggs if she was starving. Said they swelled up in her mouth.

Imp- she was a psych nurse with issues

Settler'sDreamFarm :

I love having chickens ive got lots of them! I love seeing fresh eggs and collecting them. I sell them too! But... I HATE the taste of eggs and I never eat them.....anyone else like me?

Im exactly like you, I think eating eggs is just gross. I do, however, not mind eggs being in waffles, cakes, and stuff.​

Eggs gross me out as well...yuck. I used to love eggs, sunnyside up with toast. Then one day 6.5 years ago when I was pregnant with my daughter I had eggs for breakfast at a little family owned restaurant near my house. They bought there eggs from a healthy free range flock, but I think I was served an egg that had been missed for awhile and perhaps laying in the bottom of the barn. That egg tasted the way an unkept chicken coop smells. Blah, I threw up in the bathroom and have not eaten an egg(not hidden in other food since)....that pregnancy also stopped me from drinking milk.

I couldn't eat chicken when I was pregnant does that count. My dh can't stand eggs, some of the kids won't eat them hard boiled.

I am not able to eat them at the moment, they taste like metal due to my picky fetus.
But my kids and DH eat plenty of them for me LOL!

scrambled eggs are just nasty no matter how they are prepared

i can eat boiled eggs all day everyday but only the yolks

i can eat sunnyside eggs on toast every morning but only if there is 2 yolks and one whole eggs with half of the white trashed

Back
Top Bottom