Anyone else play Harvest Moon?

Discussion in 'Random Ramblings' started by Chiko, Jul 29, 2011.

1. Chiko

Chiko Chillin' With My Peeps

Nov 25, 2010
    Orem, Utah.
    Does anyone else play harvest moon? I play Harvest Moon: A wonderful life and Harvest moon: Another wonderful life. I've finished both but like Another wonderful life better. Anyone else on here play it?

2. Lisa202

Lisa202 Chillin' With My Peeps

Aug 20, 2010
    Long Island NY
    Quote:I played that (for like 2 days) and stopped because it was too much work. I had to water the plants, feed the animals, blah blah blah. I have to do that every day in real life...I certainly don't want to do it for a game.

Now a good game is the Professor Layton series. You have to find the puzzles and then solve them in order to solve the mystery. It's a Nintendo DS game.

3. Chiko

Nov 25, 2010
    Orem, Utah.
    Haha I like doing the work. Theres a cheat for gamecube that gives you a TON of inventory that helps you along the game and theres a cheat for tons of money. Only on HV Another WL.

4. Sword

Sword Chillin' With My Peeps

Dec 27, 2010
    Mundelein
    Harvest Moon (and Professor Layton) are two of my favorite video games series! Then again, I have a ridiculous number of favorites lol. The original SNES Harvest Moon and Rune Factory are my favorites of the Harvest Moon series.

5. Chiko

Nov 25, 2010
    Orem, Utah.
    Quote:I've never heard of those HMs. I only play HM Another WL...

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by