Anyone else putting eggs in soon?

Bleenie

Wyan-DO's
10 Years
Jul 14, 2009
The Beautiful Pacific NW ,WA
I just picked up a dozen eggs from the lady that bought all my Non-Muscovy ducks last year.
I was forced to bring home an incubator full of currently hatching chicken eggs tonight so i will have to wait a day or two before i put the duck eggs in. Anyone else setting eggs soon?

The hens are Pekin and Crested Pekin
The drake is a Silver Runner, very pretty boy...

cant wait to see what pips out!

My silly pekin girl has been laying again. I turned off my incubator a while ago........but maybe just one more time. I was outside a while ago freshening up the water dishes...Looked at the nest and thought I would candle them tonight and make up my mind about incubating.

I have way too many ducks as it is...But I love having eggs in the incubator.

Its been so hot here lately and the eggs are sitting in the sun all day, so I dont know if they will be any good. I will candle them tonight and bring some inside.....

I cant believe I am using your topic as an excuse to set more eggs..
gig.gif
gig.gif

Lol, its just so addicting!

I didn't think i was going to have anymore mallard derived breed again but its just so hard to resist & i found a few people that would like to buy the babies later on too:) and I think I might relocate my extra Chocolate Muscovy drake to the new duck pen too after i get a couple adults...granted the new guy can do 'his job'.

I just miss my fluffy heads
sad.png

Planning on setting 18 more call eggs tomorrow, and possibly have 1 or 2 going into the hatcher then too.

Back
Top Bottom