Anyone elses Alerts go crazy this morning ? (13)

tigger19687

Crowing
6 Years
Jun 27, 2017
Metrowest- Massachusetts
My Coop
My Coop
Woke up to 13 Alerts ! I was like WOW !

Then noticed that one thread posted an alert 7 times and a couple others a few times each.

I am wondering if this is a FireFox issue. Or just me as this is an on again off again issue with getting alerts then none.
I have NOT updated the latest version because every version is making things lag terrible and I am not F-ing with settings.

Just curious if anyone else has issues.

You should probably update your device.
It may eliminate these type "issues."

Ahhh, now no I can't do that. I am waiting for the updates to fix the current issues they have with the update, Then I may. This is for FF not Windows.
I also do not update Windows because I like that is works currently hahahaaa. Don't get me started on windows...

It is ONLY this site that is having the issue with alerts and so forth.
My Soaping site uses the same program (or so it seems) mainly. No issues there. Or on any other site.

Ahhh, now no I can't do that. I am waiting for the updates to fix the current issues they have with the update, Then I may. This is for FF not Windows.
I also do not update Windows because I like that is works currently hahahaaa. Don't get me started on windows...

It is ONLY this site that is having the issue with alerts and so forth.
My Soaping site uses the same program (or so it seems) mainly. No issues there. Or on any other site.
Psst...it is not "this site" that is having the issues.
It is your device/outdated browser.

Back
Top Bottom