Anyone from New Jersey?

I'm from Sussex County NJ. Way up in the north western tip.

For any of you that are interested, The Sussex County Farm and Horse Show starts this Friday August 1st and run through Sunday August 10th. Lots of farm animals and tons of Chickens!!!!!!! in the agricultural building. Also, geese, ducks, doves, bunnies etc. Just thought I would pass it on!

Kim
yippiechickie.gif

I know this is going to sound stupid, and by the way i'm not from New Jersey but I just subscribed to this forum and I have no idea how to post a question. I know how to reply but not how to ask. I'm sorry this is not related to the post at all but please help me!

I was raised in Camden County (Cherry Hill!! woo hoo) now transplanted to sunny California. South Jersey's a great place! I hear North Jersey is a great state, too!

Quote:
Go to the index look at all of the titles for the forum. Click on that title, you should see a tab that says "post topic". Give your topic a title and in the body of your post enter in what you want to say. The moderators will correct you and move the post if its in the wrong place.

Back
Top Bottom