Anyone from Philly?

I am originally from the Cherry Hill NJ area but I'm in MO now.
smile.png

I'm in Lancaster County -- hi everyone. I've got 14 Rhode Island Red crosses, 24 Buff Orpingtons (lost one to a hawk), 6 Red Bourbon turkeys, 5 guineas and 3 rabbits.

Hi. I'm in Hopewell NJ. That's about an hour north of Philly if you're traveling at 2 or 3 a.m. (I don't travel then but it's the only sane time anymore to try it!) and often 2 or sometimes 3 hours away during rush hour(s) - grrrr! (I work in Philly!). These days I am caring for a roo named BJ roo and a hen named Annie. JJ

Well I used to live in Pipersville, PA which is (depending on time of day) about an hour from Philly. Now I'm near Gettysburg, PA and (depending on time of day) about 2ish hours from Philly.

Mac

Is there anyone near me? I'm actually in Aspers, PA. I'd really like to know if anyone has an avian vet in this area. I can't find one.

I went to school in Philly. I really liked it when I was there. Keep meaning to go back and visit now that I'm back in MD (was out in Chicagoland for a while).

Mac - I'm about an hour south of Gettysburg in MD but don't know any avian vets, sorry.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom