Anyone HATCHING?!?!? Newbie's and addicts WELCOME!!!! Hatch Calendar page 1!!!!

Quote:
LOL, wow I bet your dining room is quite a site,
ep.gif
in a good way of course!!
gig.gif
I will keep you posted as much as I can, going hunting again this weekend, also hoping to see some horns
fl.gif
and hopefully I will come home Sunday to some peeps!!
fl.gif
fl.gif
We found a way to get internet where we hunt now, so I am thinking about setting up skype on my eggs so I can watch them while we are gone, my DH is probably starting to think I am losing it,
hide.gif
I can't help it though,
lau.gif

Hope you get some big horns!

My dining room is officially the peep palace. Looks like it will stay that way till spring . . . . Or whenever I quit hatching
gig.gif

Quit hatching???? Is that possible??
lau.gif
gig.gif
lau.gif
gig.gif

Thanks, I hope I see some horns too, I'm tired of going out in the woods and freezing, lol I really hope I come home to some chickies too!!
fl.gif

Quote:
Hope you get some big horns!

My dining room is officially the peep palace. Looks like it will stay that way till spring . . . . Or whenever I quit hatching
gig.gif

Quit hatching???? Is that possible??
lau.gif
gig.gif
lau.gif
gig.gif

Thanks, I hope I see some horns too, I'm tired of going out in the woods and freezing, lol I really hope I come home to some chickies too!!
fl.gif

My father in law was sitting in the treestand in our backyard this morning. It was in the teens here. There is NOTHING (other than chickens) that would cause me to go out and sit in the cold! Lol I run out on the weekend in the wee hours of the morning to let mine out, with every intention of making it a quick trip, I usually return to the house 2 hours later.

Oh I found out I'm getting my bonus next week so a new bator is in my future!!!
celebrate.gif
Now if me and DH could agree on what we want
barnie.gif
I want a Brinsea, everyone who has one has nothing but great things to say about them, he wants a R-com I think is what it's called, and it looks like a good bator but only holds 24 eggs, so I try to argue my point to him that I need more room, and he says how many chickens are you planning on hatching????
hide.gif
Guess I forgot to tell him about my addiction,
lau.gif

Quote:
Glad you get to purchase a new one! Yippee! Now the fun begins, choosing! Good luck! I am considering buying a cabinet now. I have not broke this news to my DH yet. . . .

Quote:
Glad you get to purchase a new one! Yippee! Now the fun begins, choosing! Good luck! I am considering buying a cabinet now. I have not broke this news to my DH yet. . . .

Good luck on you new incubator whichever you might get. Hatching is addicting. I started out with styrofoams and now have a cabinet incubator to incubate in and I hatch in the styrofoams. I agree "Now the fun begins".
thumbsup.gif
jumpy.gif
celebrate.gif
love.gif
wee.gif

Quote:

Good luck on you new incubator whichever you might get. Hatching is addicting. I started out with styrofoams and now have a cabinet incubator to incubate in and I hatch in the styrofoams. I agree "Now the fun begins".
thumbsup.gif
jumpy.gif
celebrate.gif
love.gif
wee.gif

Thanks, I know I can't wait to pick one out, so many to choose from!!! Can't wait to get more eggs in a good incubator!!!

hi guess what i have 8 ducklings this morning!!!
big_smile.png

two more made it out of their shells last night woke up to cheep cheep cheeping
smile.png

i am very very impressed first attemt to hatch out duck eggs first time hatching knowing what to do..
and 8 out of 10 eggs hatched
smile.png

thank you for all the suport and the super kind words as soon as this last on fluffs up ill put it in the brooder and snap a picture for everyone..
im sooo happy!! AHHHHHH
celebrate.gif

Back
Top Bottom