Anyone HATCHING?!?!? Newbie's and addicts WELCOME!!!! Hatch Calendar page 1!!!!

WOW very nice, that is something to be proud of!!! Definetly a wall hanger!!!
clap.gif
Once again Congrats to him, hope I see something like that this weekend!!!
ep.gif

Quote:
They are sooooo adorable!!! I just saw this post, Congrats are in order for you as well as your son for his buck!!
clap.gif
celebrate.gif

Do you have any more still in the bator?

I have catdances that go into lockdown on Sunday, with a few others in there as well. I have the other bator full with indigo, elite, and little amerucana.
hide.gif

Quote:
I am still waiting on my Christmas bonus to get a new bator before I buy anymore eggs, usually get em the beginning of December,
fl.gif

My Speckled sussex and delewares seem to be developing ok so far,
jumpy.gif
jumpy.gif

What's and Elite? never heard of that breed?

Quote:
I am still waiting on my Christmas bonus to get a new bator before I buy anymore eggs, usually get em the beginning of December,
fl.gif

My Speckled sussex and delewares seem to be developing ok so far,
jumpy.gif
jumpy.gif

What's and Elite? never heard of that breed?

Its a breeder on here. She has some gorgeous silkies. Glad your eggs are doing good! Hope you get your bonus soon!!

I have Silkie eggs in the bator. I bought 17 eggs from another BYC member. I started them on Saturday the 19th of November. So I guess that I am going to be looking for chicks around December 10th or 11th. I am so excited, I just realized that the chicks should hatch on my 29th wedding anniversary.
ya.gif
Happy Anniversary to me.
bun.gif
celebrate.gif
wee.gif
ya.gif
bun.gif
That was timing.
love.gif
I didn't even plan it, it just worked out. Now I hope that something will hatch. I started the eggs in my Hovabator, but I decided to borrow my DSiL's New Brinsea bator. I transferred the eggs over late last night.

Back
Top Bottom