Anyone have any advice...sick muscovy duckling!!

I kept poking mine and he kept filling up, so I decided to put him in a small brooder and he finally got better. @Eggcessive , also just had one, maybe she'll comment?

-Kathy

She's only in her brooder with one other duckling. Do you think it's necessary to separate the ? I do have another smaller one I could set back up. But the two of them are pretty chill. Also how long did I take to get better? And then they absorb all the air on their own eventually?

Thanks again!
-Danica

She's only in her brooder with one other duckling. Do you think it's necessary to separate the ? I do have another smaller one I could set back up. But the two of them are pretty chill. Also how long did I take to get better? And then they absorb all the air on their own eventually?

Thanks again!
-Danica
I think they be fine together. Not sure how long mine took, maybe two weeks? For mine I think what helped was keeping him quiet. Before I put him in the brooder he was running all over the house.
hide.gif

-Kathy

Thanks again!
-Danica
Pulling for the lil one, and thanks to casportpony for her help.

Back
Top Bottom