Anyone have any organic garden seeds they aren't using?

MoonGoddess

Songster
12 Years
Apr 8, 2007
Philly, PA
I want to start on my little backyard garden, but I don't want to have to buy whole packets because I won't use the whole thing, you know?
I'll even take last years if they are still viable.
I would love heirloom anything.
smile.png

I have some organic seeds: brocolli, limas, and assorted beans - snap and dry, plus a few other things in the bin as well - that I would be glad to share!
email me with details!

Nope.
I'm looking for other people's left overs regardless of type.
Now, veggies and herbs are good and I'd PREFER organic, but hey...beggers can't be choosers, eh? I am appreciative of any.
smile.png

Other plants and flower seeds are great too and I really couldn't care less whether they are organic or not.

Hey I've got a bunch of sunflower and morning glory seeds, but I'm looking at the dates and its says they were packed for 2004. I've used older seeds before, some do germinate. Their Burpee, and not organic

Sometimes they do germinate still. It sort of just depends on the type and where they were stored I think.
Usually, if I have doubts if they are going to germinate or not, I'll take the seeds and wrap them in a wet paper towel and set them aside in a little ziplock. You can tell in a day or two if they are still viable.
smile.png

Well if you want some let me know, I've already answered your earlier e-mail, if you didn't get it maybe its in your bulk mail again! The sunflowers are all kinds, lets see, Double Dandy hybrid, Del Sol Hybrid, Dorado hybrid, some strawberry blond and a cappuchino hybrid, morning glories are blue and striped blue I think.

Back
Top Bottom