Anyone have any questions about “Is my chicken laying an egg”? Because I know how to tell

Pics
If you want to know how who lays what egg, you take food coloring dye, and you put a few drips directly in there vent, yup, there vent. Then you wait and see if there are any streaks on the eggs of the color you are doing. If you are doing two chickens, color them un-similar colors, like red and orange are too close, so maybe orange and purple?

And I have a video for how to tell if a chicken lays and egg or not, but to explain it, you feel for there hips, 1-2 fingers, probably not laying. 3-4 probably laying. Then you look at there vent, a quarter size vent means probably laying and a dime sized vent means probably not laying.

If you want to know how who lays what egg, you take food coloring dye, and you put a few drips directly in there vent, yup, there vent. Then you wait and see if there are any streaks on the eggs of the color you are doing. If you are doing two chickens, color them un-similar colors, like red and orange are too close, so maybe orange and purple?
Have you tried this on your hens before?

C2DED84D-C46D-454A-8C3F-E849AE2420C8.jpeg

This is Nymphadora

It may stain your hand or there vent, I’m working on a video on my YouTube currently. My Channel is Snowstormmoon, I have a ”Is my hen laying eggs” video on there

Back
Top Bottom