Anyone have ducklings for sale in PA?

DuckLover1

In the Brooder
5 Years
Jun 11, 2014
Lewistown Pa
Feel free to comment or send me a pm. I'm not looking for any breed in particular, I'd just love to be able to get a few ducklings that I don't have to drive hours to retrieve. Thanks for your time.
smile.png

Bump and updating lol. My last post I asked for specific breeds bc id recently lost babies of the same breed. But I love any and all ducks which is why I said id like any breed before then. Sorry for any confusion.

DuckLover1, it is almost time for people who get tired of their Easter ducklings to start looking for new homes for them, so you may want to alert local feed stores, watch the local newspapers, check in with veterinarian offices and rescue groups - let them know you are looking, and if I were you, I would not be afraid to talk to them just a little about what you know about taking care of ducks.

Thanks both of you. I'll be sure to look around both places. As far as adopting goes I am currently reaching out to people who have mentioned rehoming. Most of them haven't gotten back to me yet so its just a matter of waiting patiently. As far as tractor supply goes the one I bought my original baby from didn't even know he was a khaki campbell let alone what lines he came from :/ also I'm pretty sure there was a three minmum and the most I can probably adopt right now is two. I don't want to put any undue stress on my current Khaki's. I will give them a call though and see what their regulations are. Hopefully they are a little more organized then the last one...

Back
Top Bottom