Anyone have EE chicks from Cackle? PICS?

KsTornado11

Crowing
16 Years
Jan 11, 2007
Kansas
Am looking for EE pullets/hens,but if I can't find any I plan on ordering from Cackle. Would LOVE to see pics of any of your babies from them!! Thanks!
jumpy.gif

Oh yeah! There are several different colors and now that they are almost 2 weeks old, the colors and patterns are becomomg clearer
I'll try to get some more pics tonite. I just haven't handled them much, since I've had the flu and don't want THEM to get sick!

More pics would be awesome! I got a few EEs a couple years back from a feedstore that carries Cackle's chicks & the pullets turnewd out to be great layers,and very colorful! I love to have a wide assortment of different colors.

Your wish is my command....
(I LOVE digital cameras!)
These were taken today and they were hatched 3/05/08, so 11 days?
103_0638.jpg

103_0639.jpg

103_0640.jpg

103_0641.jpg

103_0643.jpg

This is one of my favorites. No clue what color she'll turn out, but looks like it will be pretty!
103_0644.jpg

This is the roo and one of the pullets from the "brown egg layers" I am thinking (hoping!) they are BO's?
103_0645.jpg

They have pink legs, which I am guessing will be white?
103_0646.jpg

The gang
103_0649.jpg

Then there are these 2 funny looking guys:
103_0648.jpg

And the ducks! They have more than DOUBLED in size! They were the same size as the chicks when they got here
Khaki Campbells
103_0653.jpg

look at my hand for size comparison to the pic above with the chick. Did I get mutant ducks?
103_0654.jpg

Rouens
103_0655.jpg

Cackle marks the males with red dye on their heads

Awwwwww!!! Sooo cute!! And that one you said is your favorite,I have had several that color,they turn into a gorgeous color when full grown!! I'll have to see if I have any pics of them. Duckies DO grow fast,I'd love to have some,but they are SOOOOOOOO messy!! I'll have to wait till it's warmer outside. Love the poults,as well? Are they Naragannsets (sp) ? Yes I think those are buff orps,too.

Back
Top Bottom