Anyone have frizzled polish?

Quote:
*DIES*

I WANT SOME SOOOOOOOOOOOOOO BAD!!!

Unfortunately, she doesnt say anything about having any chicks or eggs from them for sale.....how sad!

100_0343.jpg

here is elvis, he is a poster chick for things dont always go as planned. lol

i just hatched his chicks but i am waiting to feather out before i sell eggs

gold laced, but not great, he is in with a goldlaced hen though so i hope the babies turn out with better color

I will have eggs available from Bantam Frizzle White Polish birds as well as Mottled Houdans in the spring.
As for the Tolbundt Polish,I actually got to see those guys when I went out to get some blue and lavender muscovy ducks about a month ago. They were very pretty : )
I also got to pat one of her emus while I was there. Her feathers were like crinkly paper. She is a beauty ! I had wished I had my camera with me...

Last edited:
Quote:
I would love to hatch more eggs, but i cant bear the thought of having to rehome all the baby boys that hatch.

Really?! Awesome! LOL, that must have been cool! I wish you had too, i would have loved to see a pic.

I've thought about getting emus!! I am getting addicted to birds period! I think my dad would freak if I got those though! It is hard enough talking him into getting turkeys, then my next project is geese and peafowl. After I get my chukars and bobwhites of course!
wink.png

So did anyone find any standard frizzle polish yet? I know I can't afford to ship birds, and would settle for bantams, but was really wanting to get standards for some reason. It seems like birds with different feathers just feather out better in standard size. I am wanting to get Cubalayas in the spring, and the bantams of those don't even look like the same type of bird. They look like a BBRed with the droopsies!

Quote:
nope, not white crested. its a long and on going battle trying to get the name on these blues right. if you say "blue polish" everyone assumes they are the white cresteds...if you say "self blue polish" everyone assumes they are lavendar based birds, like self blue oeg's. someday it'll change so when you say "blue polish" they know its a solid blue.

here's a few pics of some birds of mine. just realized i don't have many pics of the blue frizzles, will have to get some taken...

DSCN2848.jpg
(actually the pair in this pic now belongs to someone else)

DSCN3481.jpg

Their so beautiful!!! I had no clue that there was a real blue, and not white crested blue polish. I wish I had some. *sigh* My chicken obbession at work.....

Quote:
If you find any, or hatch some, i would more than likely buy a hen from you!!! I would hatch some myself, but frizzle eggs arent common, and i cant have any more roos (not gonnna eat or kill em either!) And it seems like its hard to rehome them around here, too.

LOL, ive got 7 pure Khaki Campbell duck eggs in the bator right now! Im candling tommorrow!
yippiechickie.gif
What kind of geese are you wanting? i used to know someone here in town who breeds and sells peafowl, but i dont know if he does anymore.

Back
Top Bottom