Anyone have GreenChickenCoop.com experience?

I had no luck finding a different number to reach Kelly. Dan uses that same number for all of his businesses: greenchickencoop, Sixth St Furniture Makers, as well as The Black Hutch.

Sill no refund....

Perhaps someone should inform Dan he could be convincted of felony Wire Fraud and it is a federal offense. Title 18 USC 1343:
USC Title 18 Part 1 Chapter 63~1343
Whoever, having devised or intending to devise any scheme or article to defraud, or for obtaining money or property by means of false or fraudulent pretenses, representations, or promises, transmits or causes to be transmitted by means of wire, radio, or television communication in interstate or foreign commerce, any writings, signs, signals, pictures, or sounds for the purpose of executing such scheme or artifice, shall be fined under this title or imprisoned not more than 20 years, or both.

http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/text/18/1343

Dan was probably unable to see your coop from the chair in which he was sitting so he assumed it had shipped. Seems like a perfectly logical assumption to me! Surely one can understand the reason for the confusion.
big_smile.png

Dan is a very busy man but may not be for much longer if this is how he treats his customers. Sorry for your aggravation!

Twar, the number that called me I think was a 989 area code. The number is listed under Mary Cohen...you can try looking it up via 411 or one of those online name search/white pages.

Good luck!

September 16: I finally got a response from easternmichigan.bbb. It appears that Dan sent them a letter.
click for full size

Here was my response:
Dan did have my phone number. I left it on his voice mail at least twice. At no point after I paid did he ask for, or even tell me that he he needed my phone number. He had many opportunities to do so during all of our phone conversations and email correspondence:
August 27: three days before the three week shipping deadline I called Dan and asked for a tracking number. He did not have one for me. At that time he did not tell me that he needed my telephone number, nor did he ask for it.
September 3rd: I called and left a voice mail message requesting the tracking number. I left my telephone number and asked that he call me back with the tracking information.
September 5th: I called back on Thursday morning and left another voice mail with my phone number asking that he call me back.
It was only after I cancelled my order that Dan told me that he did not have my phone number.
The fact is that I ordered a coop on August 8th with the expectation that it would be at my farm in the time frame promised on the greenchickencoop website; "Delivery available directly to your home or farm in 2-3 weeks" Why did he not ask for it way back in August when they were supposed to ship my coop? If Dan did not have my number he should have let me know and I would have given it to him immediately. He could have emailed me and asked for it, or checked his voice mail, or looked at his caller ID. I did leave him my phone number at least twice by voice mail. It is not my fault that he never shipped the coop.
I expect a refund for the full purchase price of $1,384.00 for the non receipt of goods.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~
According to PayPal, Dan has not responded to their requests for more info yet. So, here I am, 39 days after paying greenchickecoop for an Alexandria, 18 days after it was supposed to have been delivered but never even shipped, 10 days after I asked for a refund... and still no money.

How close are you to Portland?
I'll come over and help you build a sweet coop for the low low price of 2 cans of Pabst Blue Ribbon.

We can have the very first meeting for the Anti-Dan Coalition. :)

Back
Top Bottom