Anyone have interesting eye colored hens?

Star428

Songster
Mar 30, 2023
I always adore looking at my chickens eyes and how all the breeds have slightly different eye colors but my silkies is wild!
20230521_190035.jpg

It's brown!
I know it isn't quite breed standard but it's so pretty! Anyone else have hens with brown or other unique eye colors?

Hello!

Most of my chickens have orange eyes, but some of them have very pretty eyes of different colors. One of my cockerels had beautiful green eyes especially when he was young, and I almost named him ‘Iris’ because of them! That was before I knew that he was a boy…LOL. Here’s a couple pictures of him. He’s super friendly and loves attention and being around people. Here he’s checking out my camera! 😂 6A125456-9599-4F06-BCA7-C37A55EFB9AD.jpeg C75B8B6D-DCF3-42E1-AC8D-6F509B2BD7C7.jpeg

Hello!

Most of my chickens have orange eyes, but some of them have very pretty eyes of different colors. One of my cockerels had beautiful green eyes especially when he was young, and I almost named him ‘Iris’ because of them! That was before I knew that he was a boy…LOL. Here’s a couple pictures of him. He’s super friendly and loves attention and being around people. Here he’s checking out my camera! 😂View attachment 3514353View attachment 3514354
He's gorgeous!

Back
Top Bottom