Anyone have luck catching a feral chicken?? UPDATE: Rooster caught, no hen

Pics
Glad to have everyone here!

I'm headed home now to see what we have on cams and traps.

Also to post pics of my bantams Roos and Squatch.

I'll update shortly!

I'm a LOOOOONG time lurker on BYC. It's the first place I go for any, and I do mean any, chicken-related question I have. I finally had to create an account so I could stay updated on this thread! So glad I did!

I'm a LOOOOONG time lurker on BYC. It's the first place I go for any, and I do mean any, chicken-related question I have. I finally had to create an account so I could stay updated on this thread! So glad I did!
Hey, Welcome to BYC:frow We're so happy you've decided to join us:ya When you have a sec, pop over to New Member Introductions and tell us a bit about yourself.

I'm also not getting some updates from the site and I've been having issues where when I'm going through the threads and posts I get repeatedly and incessantly redirected to the app but it's actually not the app, just a strange page.

I finally just looked the app up and tried to use the app to appease the internet gods but it was kind of glitchy. So I'm back to getting kicked off the site here.

Anyone else get that?

Anyway, update: food is out, cams rolling, trap is out there too.

Will let you know what we get.

Mr. Squatch now has some bros. My two bantam roosters, Hei Hei and Kazoo, freed themselves this morning and are not letting Squatch out of their sight. They've completely abandoned their hens for this. I guess they've been sucked into the drama too.

Updates this evening!
That crap is making me upset

Update: Nothing on the game cams but my birds and dogs and a big old rabbit.

IMG_2373.JPG

IMG_2376.JPG

IMG_2377.JPG

Trap is empty, too.

Going to go look around for a bit.

Back
Top Bottom