anyone have their container gardening in a utility trailer?

ladyearth

Songster
7 Years
Nov 23, 2013
kentucky
Since we want to move I got most evertything in big pot... Now to find a reasdonable priced aluminum trailer..... got the cattle panels, hail netting, hoop materials just need a lightweight trailer...

Whats your plans, just summer things, shut down/no plant in it for the winter?
naw want to turn it into a hoop house or real greenhouse..
If the AHs(excuse moi French cursing >LOL) that post on CL and not answer their emails not list a real phone number or remove ads when items sell....
course I never use emails for CL I do the landline only phone number....no texting either. serious callers only is my motto
Meant to says lots of big POTS

naw want to turn it into a hoop house or real greenhouse..
If the AHs(excuse moi French cursing >LOL) that post on CL and not answer their emails not list a real phone number or remove ads when items sell....
course I never use emails for CL I do the landline only phone number....no texting either. serious callers only is my motto
Meant to says lots of big POTS
Just keep in mind some of the greenhouse heat comes from the earth/ground so in really cold area's it can keep the inside the greenhouse above freezing even without heat most of the time. Above ground---on a trailer you do not have the earth's/ground heat plus really cold air will be under the floor so it want work good in cold area's---freeze quick.

yeah, I understand but there is always piled up straw>>>>.
I get" FarmShow Magazine.". bunch of ideas there plus a "walapini " seen plans for..
well anyway still Looking for that alum trailer
"You tube "shows a neat fiberlass root cellar prob Swedish

yeah, I understand but there is always piled up straw>>>>.
I get" FarmShow Magazine.". bunch of ideas there plus a "walapini " seen plans for..
well anyway still Looking for that alum trailer
"You tube "shows a neat fiberlass root cellar prob Swedish
I get the same Mag too, have had one thing I built in their book 3 times----on the front cover of two of their editions---one was The Best Of Farm Show for that year. I seen a man with a trailer set-up greenhouse in one of the books too and all I can say is you can build anything and it might look like a great idea, but not work good at all----then a lot do good. Personal experience showed me a above ground greenhouse does not preform good without "extra heat" in the Cold winter. Good Luck

Back
Top Bottom