Anyone here sell SMC products??

Quote:
that stink you are putting out has caused your eyes to water and forget your marbles...LOL... I Looove Tupperware haha I also love pampered chef--little expensive but I have a bunch of it too

Quote:
that stink you are putting out has caused your eyes to water and forget your marbles...LOL... I Looove Tupperware haha I also love pampered chef--little expensive but I have a bunch of it too

lau.gif

Quote:
I have worked on a "roach coach" as they are called- we had excellent food. too. BUT -if you are doing it on your own, the state health dept. will be all over you with truck and kitchen inspections.
hmm.png
Other vendors will turn you in asap. And the health dept. likes to spot easy fines anyway.

If we got hung up in the port in the afternoon Dominoes would deliver to us, and we gave them a nice tip. But for some reason Homeland Security put a stop to letting them on the port.
hu.gif

I use to work from home for the psychic network
hide.gif
but that didn't end up working out for me because I would feel so bad for the people calling that I would call them back on my own phone so they didn't have to pay the per minute fee.... I didn't have a good long distance plan back then either.

My sister worked from home for years answering the phone for the commercials you see on tv. Most of those places can't afford call centers so they hire an agency who hires homeworkers. When someone calls up it could be for any one of a number of items. You're logged into the computer so you can access the products info. Pretty straight forward and on the up and up. The money ain't great, but it's extra income and you can often set your own hours.

I did the SMC thing. It cost about 500 dollars to get involved. That's the sign up cost. Some of the products are okay, but for the most part they are cheap and overly priced. Then of course there is the yearly membership cost also.

I ordered about 15 products to start with and only 1 was worth the money and it was a really pretty clock, that I hung in our motorhome.

I might be interested in the Tupperware though. I use alot of stuff like that.

Lia Sophia- much nicer quality than cookie lee in my opinion , i have tons of it and probably should sell it.

Also pampered chef, it and tupperware have loyal customers already and a good name...

Avon is great and sells its self....if you dont know people who sell themselves. If you have a nice group of people available to you and they dont buy from someone else you will do well. Around here I could name 6 people who sell to people I know. One option Im looking to branch into is vintage jewlery or anythng vintage to sell in my Etsy shop. You can find it at yard sales and flea markets, auctions cheap and resell. Also Etsy.com fees are very reasonable.

Back
Top Bottom