Anyone hoping for an Easter hatch??

Mom2Munchkins

Songster
10 Years
Mar 2, 2009
Upstate NY
Well... My kids are! LOL I have some eggs on the way and hope to set them Saturday/Sunday, so they *should* hatch on or around Easter I hope.
smile.png

I am! I've already got the eggs in the bator, but mine are goose eggs and they take longer. I didn't even do it on purpose. I was just ready to set them and then I sat down and figured out the date.
smile.png
It made me extremely happy. I can't imagine anything better than pips for Easter!

Probably about a dozen silkies. I was hoping to find like 3 turkey eggs, but I dont think that'll happen. Hoping to do ducks next month for the first time, and I want to try geese sooooo badly but I don't know if I can use an LG for them...

I am hatching some in the next 3-4 days and I never thought about Easter, that is cool!! Easter chicks AAAH!! I've always wanted some.

I'm try to be good and only do the geese, but it's killing me. I cracked open an egg from one of my Polish girls and there was that lovely bullseye staring at me. It was sooooooo hard not to plop the rest of my Polish eggs in the bator!
tongue.png

Spring fever! She has arrived!

I wanted to, but instead I'm taking hubby to San Francisco that weekend to see "Wicked" on stage. I think it's a fair trade, I'm actually pretty excited!

Back
Top Bottom